Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Texting Gloves?

I bought these in Florida, believe it or not, and they're SUPER soft! They're convertible, so they have a pop-top that buttons in the back and folds over to keep my fingertips warm when I need. Anyway, their tag says "texting gloves" and I like them because I can free a finger to use my iPhone when I'm walking in the frigid fury of the Minnesota winter. HOWEVER - I text with my thumbs. Who doesn't text with their thumbs? Everyone texts with their thumbs. They're not texting gloves at all! Don't get me wrong, I still think they're awesome. But why wouldn't someone, ANYONE have pointed out the fact that people text with their thumbs before the tags were printed? Why don't people notice these things? Why am I afflicted with these questions in my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment