- \What does a day in the life of you look like? BORING. Up at 6am, read for a bit while Liam gets ready for school, standing at the bus stop by 7:03, shower, skart with Kelly & Ajae until 10:30, work until 4pm, Liam off the bus at 4:08, snack/change/tell me about school while I get ready for school, pick hubby up from bus station at 5:50, school from 6p-10:30p, call Kelly and talk until midnight-ish.
- What is one of your favorite words? Why? "giggle" I have no IDEA why, I've always foudn this word SO amusing!!
- What nourishes your soul? Or, what are you passionate about? Honestly I'm not all that passionate about "stuff". What nourishes my soul is being alone. Lost in my own thoughts, in my own head, making art or reading or surfing the net for hours, losing all track of time.
- What is your favorite way to express yourself? I looked this up, so I really understood was "express yourself" means: make known your feelings and opinions. I don't really feel the need for this at all. I journal when I need to get something OUT, but as fasr as making my feelings and opinons known, I don't care who knows. My opinions and feels are valid, even if I'm alone in the bathtub and angry as I look back over my day and realize someone treated me badly. It doesn't matter if THEY know.
- What makes you really angry? The simplest answer is: people. People are inconsiderate, self-centered, and rude. I think everyone should take classes in self-awareness. Hear yourself. See yourself.
- What fills you with joy? My SON. He is the greatest, most amazing, fabulous kid I could imagine.
- What is one thing you love about yourself (quick, don't over think it)? Myself. I love everything about me. I'm a kind, compassionate, opinonated chick who doesn't hesitate to tell you like it is. Ask me a question because you want an honest answer, not because you want reassurance.
- Do you celebrate Lent? If so, what do you plan on doing this year? No, but when we were kids my brother and I would tell my mom we were giving up things like smoking and drinking. (I've never smoked a single cigarette!) Then, when I was in college, I had a friend's mom tell me that the key is to be very specific about what you give up - don't give up "chocolate", give up "Hershey's Chocolate".
- What are you hungry for, right now? Cookie dough!!
- What is your favorite Easter or Valentine's Day candy? Easter. Valentine's is mostly just the same old crap in a heart-shaped box. Easter has specific things I look forward to. I had Cadbury Creme Eggs for breakfast on Sunday :)
- Coffee, tea, or neither? Both! I prefer them both sweet and iced, but I'll take them hot if I gotta.
This was fun! However, I don't repost, share, reblog, etc. I just don't. So this award ends here. If it makes anyone feel better, I don't know eleven bloggers...