Saturday, October 26, 2013

First Profile

I'm totally in the "front face" rut and I've been there for a while, so I signed up for Tam's summer faces class so I could learn how to make better 3/4 and profile portraits. OK, not BETTER profiles, since I've never done one, but you know what I mean.

I tried to be better about process pictures, so here she is just getting started. 

And face finished:

The eye is hard for me. I don't know if I like it or not. It's not horrible at the moment, but I'm sure I could get it to horrible if I really tried. Actually, probably with very little effort at all. 

Here's the full spread before color:


Color is usually the hard part for me, especially when we're talking about faces. But I freaking LOVE how this chickie came out! She makes me so happy I'm going to make her into a canvas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment