Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mermaids

Blogging from hubby's computer. I'm sort of getting used to it. I may have explained this before, but his is a laptop with a badly cracked screen (my son is a maniac) and so it's plugged in to the TV. The screen too high to sit on the floor and use so I usually sit very awkwardly on the coffee table where my feet don't quite touch the floor all the way so I'm on my tiptoes trying to not drop the computer and cause any more damage. Right now I'm sitting cross-legged (did you know it's not PC to say "Indian-style"? They say "criss-cross applesauce" in school these days) with the enormous computer (it's one of those REALLY big laptops) on my lap. It's so big that it covers my entire lap and is still hanging off, so it puts a lot of pressure on my forearms.

Good story, right? I know. Anyway, here are some mermaid ATCs. More copic marker playing, I'm still pretty terrible at it, but practice is supposed to help, right? Kelly? Will practice help me?




Mini Me wants to know what happens when you mix juice and water...

PS Next time please remind me that I hate Stonehenge paper before I cut it up to use for ATC with the copic markers that hate ME, ok? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment