Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Eve Snow!!

On New Year's Eve it started snowing in fast, furious, FAT flakes. It was ridiculous AND awesome, so we went out to see it! 
freebie 03 by Clarice {menina}

"Best Wishes" add on by Diana's Creations

Tim was feeling a bit old and married because people kept asking him what he was going to DO when he left work, but what is there to do? I mean, what are people supposed to DO on New Year's  Eve? We watched Dick Clark's New Year's Rocking Eve, like I have every year since I was born and we went out to look at the snow.

In the interest of full disclosure, since I'm in Central Time, they stop Dick Clark for an hour and then play back the last hour of the show so the ball drops for us when it's midnight here, so we watched Hook and didn't see the ball. Am I a terrible person??

No comments:

Post a Comment