Thursday, January 12, 2012

Top 10...

This is my Smash journal. Tim made me go to Barnes & Noble on Sunday when his parents were here and we were all at Nickelodeon Universe. I HATE the Mall of America, especially on the weekends. It's a big mall, but it just has regular mall stores so I don't really see the attraction to the actual mall. Of course, Nick U is the fun spot for Liam.


I was feeling bad that I wasn't having fun and my hubby banished me - especially because I wasn't PREPARED to be banished. I only had my Smash journal, not my regular journal. I had no pens or pencils, no other supplies, I didn't have my headphones to block out the horribly annoying deaf man who kept shouting while he signed or the really annoying 12-year-old who couldn't chew his cheetos with his mouth closed. 

I did meet a really nice lady while I was there, I'm hoping to get to know her better. She's some kind of psychologist or something like that, but we didn't really talk about that. She could TELL I was all annoyed by the people around me and that's what we talked about. And art. She liked that I was drawing, said it's good for calming my brain. Good to know, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment