Friday, September 23, 2011

AWESOME digiscrapping kit - Nine Long Months

Sometimes even looking at a kit, I don't realize how much fun I'm going to have with it until I get started. I mean, I only have three pictures of myself pregnant and I already have five layouts done with this kit! I'm only going to show you four because one of the template sets I used isn't released yet, but I'm sure there will be more to come.  

This one is made with a template that is part of the kit:

This one is made with a template from Kat's Scrapping Made Easy: Photoless

Also made with SME: Photoless:

And that's me :) (and Mini Me, but you can't see him yet!!)

The kit is called Nine Long Months and is a collaboration between Kat's Creations and Marie H. Designs. I really, really love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment