Friday, December 23, 2011

CHristmas ATCs :)

I LOVE how these came out. I got the idea from Christy Tomlinson. She did a canvas with all her toys and stuff while mine is just leftover paper scraps, but they make me happy and several of them are in the mail, on their way to surprise friends right now! 



This is what I used for the background. Remember this page? It's from YSM Brain Dead Journaling. I loved the page, but I always want to DO something with my backgrounds. I'm trying to not have that need - to just be able to fling paint around and say it's done, but I can't. A background needs a foreground. So I cut it all up and used it and now it has a purpose!

I also made this little canvas for Kelly:

Dont' worry, I already showed her :) I'm not good at those kinds of secrets!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing this great idea. I'm off to make some ATCs. U R so inspiring just when I need it. Love your Christmas tree. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, ladies!! I hope you have fun, Cynthia, and I'm glad I could inspire a little creativity when you needed it :)

    ReplyDelete