Friday, December 9, 2011

Introducing - TJ!

This is my new friend TJ! We met and hung out at Archiver's in my local mall and it was AWESOME!

She just moved here from Germany, and look - she bought me that Germany tag to put in my journal! 

It was SO fun to hang out. I'm not usually good with people, so it's always a relief to meet someone who seems to like me!! She said NOT to post pictures of her on Facebook, and so far I haven't, but I told her that any pictures I take are fair game for Facebook, blogs, etc, and that it took Kelly about six months to get used to it and now she doesn't care anymore. :) We just chatted and journaled and it was really cool. 

1 comment:

  1. Holy canoli Googie babes - I feel famous! Thanks for introducing me to Archivers, I'm looking forward to 2012 and all the great stuff we'll make!!

    xxx tj

    ReplyDelete