Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas with the Heggems

Usually Tim works Christmas, this is the first time in YEARS he's been off. For the past three years, Liam and I have just hung out with our friends who moved away two months ago. I pictured me and Liam sitting home alone this year - like we do for most holidays. Even after Kelly asked us to come hang out with her family, I didn't think we'd be able to because Tim ALWAYS works. Well, he DIDN'T! He didn't work and we went to the Heggem House and it was AWESOME. It was the best Christmas I've had in years!!

Here Tim and Kelly are doing weird things in the kitchen - see the open window? It's so warm this year!!

Liam made a gingerbread house with some of the little boys and then they ate it. OK, Liam mostly ate it.

Tim forgot he's not a frat boy anymore and challenged Joey to a chugging contest. He lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment