Monday, February 27, 2012

Mr. Owl...

He started with watercolor crayons, activated with white paint (no water), and then sprayed over with some alcohol inks and stencils. A two-page spread, which I always SAY I don't like, but always end up doing:


Then I though that THIS page sort of looked like eyes, with its two circles.

And here he is!

I doodled on him, which seemed right and wrong at the same time:

Then I added some paint, a little house and some stamps:

I'm actually pretty proud of these pages. They make me happy!

5 comments:

  1. They say the best work often comes from serindipity...I LOVE him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goog... you could so sell prints of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll make you a print, Ajae!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is an awesome little owl...i love him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love him Goog! You're right to be proud.

    ReplyDelete