Sunday, September 2, 2012

An Album for Kelly :)

I have hundreds of pictures of me and Kelly and our boys (none of her daughter, she was always at work whenever we were hanging out and now she lives in Manhattan). I've scrapped some of them before, but I thought it would be fun to make her a birthday album, so I did! I have an awesome printer, and old HP, so I print my scrapbook pages myself at home on cheap but wonderful paper I get from Sam's Club.

Here we are drinking margaritas:

Kelly's teaching me how to stamp:

Shoes :)

The first time I hung out at her place. I'd convinced her she needed a Moleskine journal and she loved it!

Look at how she's always looking at me, so suspicious:

 Here she's giving me copic marker lessons:

 And here she is just being Kelly:


The pages are ALL made with a kit called Life's Lemonade by Sweet Digi Scraps, and using templates from Life's Lemonade and Finding Yourself - both by Sweet Digi Scraps.

2 comments: