Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mini Album!

Suzi was over a couple of weeks ago and I cut and bound something for her, and it was only eight inches square, so there was a little leftover piece of plastic coil and I immediately thought it was the PERFECT size for coasters!! I know I'm probably the only person on the planet who makes scrapbooks from these, but I can't help it!! I had all these leftover strips of paper because I also made something that was eight inches square, and the coasters are four inches!! How perfect is that?!? So I made a teeny little book :)










That is ALL of the pages - you know you wanted to see them all - and the back. I'm thinking I'll try and fill it with pictures when my mom comes to visit. My pogo prints 2x3 sticky photos, so they'll be a good size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment