Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More InkTense Chickies

Believe it or not, I TOTALLY ruined this girl. I sprayed the page next to her with my stupid new sprays and got horrible black spray ALL OVER her. I mean, all over. It was bad and I was sad because I liked her.

So I painted over her with white paint, then gesso. Then I rescued her!! Not quite as good as the original, but I'm still happy with her. Patting myself on the back for this rescue mission. Normally I would just have painted over her and made a totally different page. But I was able to FIX something. I'm so proud of myself!

Then I made this poor, ugly girl.  First, her nose is too long. I used a ruler to line up the features, which I haven't done in months and STILL, her nose is freaky long. Also, I just could not figure out how to fix her left eye. I mean, I could see that it's wonky, but no matter how many times I erased and redrew it, I couldn't totally fix it. And besides, cross-eyed girls need love too.

And yet another...I can't seem to stop! These pencils are freaking fun to play with, you should try them!


No comments:

Post a Comment