Saturday, February 26, 2011

February AS layouts...

This is my good friend, Jessica, and her grandma who passed away in 2010.
I used a paper pack by MamaLlamaLisaDesigns called Summer Seersucker. I love brown and green, brown and blue, brown and pink - all those combos! This paper pack has great colors.


This is Miles, my cousin's son.
This kit is Morning Wake Up and is from a new designer at Ahhh Scrap, JDK Scrapz. Again the brown/color combo. I don't know what's so fun about it!

This is mt friend Jess's mom and grandma.
For these awesome pictures of mom and daughter, I used Ahhh Scrap's February Collab, Song of Love.


And back to Miles. What a face on this kid, huh?
I scrapped him with "Joyous" by Piccolina Designs. This kit is FILLED with amazing colors, tons of pretty papers. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment