Wednesday, February 23, 2011

This makes me giggle...

OK, so I've been playing around in a new Paper Research Project journal and I made a Teesha-like page on each paper. But I really hate collage, even Teesha-style collage, so I sort of didn't want to do that part of it. Instead, I thought it would be fun to draw like her. Any drawing I usually do involves lots of measuring, rulers, lines, some more measuring...

But drawing like Teesha was FUN!!
I drew silly thing and painted in crazy colors and it was just fun! I journaled on this page days later, and I LOVE that. Having a page ready and sitting somewhere with my pens and just doodling the letters in.

But I liked this particular one so much I made it into a painting! I can't even TELL you how much fun this was. Amazing amounts of fun. You gotta try it!!

1 comment: