Sunday, April 10, 2011

Banana juice?

I still think that when you put a banana in a blender you get banana mush, not juice - even thought I've DRANK strawberry banana juice...

When I was at Kelly's, she gave me some paper I asked her to get for me WEEKS ago. It's for a new cartoon journal! Ajae thinks the word "cartooning" is kind of insulting, but I like it.

These are the covers, I took the picture for Kelly because I was super excited that night when I was making it.
Here it is all put together!
This is me, picturing myself trying to make banana juice. (This is what grocery shopping is like for me. I get all confused and wander around thinking about how to juice a banana and then forget what I was there for in the first place.)
I used the pieces for my journal cover! It's pretty damn cute if I do say so myself!! I always wonder about journal covers - is a piece of paper enough to cover it? Should I paint it? But this time I LOVE it!
The inside pages are 90 pound Fabriano Artistico drawing paper. It works so beautifully with my copics.

1 comment: