Monday, October 17, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Am I the only one who finds things like this? It's totally, 100% my fault - sometimes I scoop out a spoon full and then dip it in the M&Ms bag. This was the next day and I was making a sandwich - totally cracked me up. I'm an idiot! But I used it to make a sandwich. Peanut butter & nutella. Good times.


So, NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. You're supposed to write, I think 1700 pages a day, every day for the month of November. I think it's an amazing idea. I often spend hours and hours sitting at my computer writing out the stories in my head. But you know what I think is ridiculous? NaNoJouMo - that's the art journal version of it. I'm a freak about things like this, I know, but National Novel Journal Month DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. NaJouWriMo - fine. But I absolutely HATE that artists who want people to follow their blogs and take classes from them can't even put together the simple English that could turn this into something that makes sense. I lose respect for people when I see things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment