Friday, October 21, 2011

Notes for the Technical Professional

Our teacher for this class told us that she doesn't care how (or if) we take notes. I've never really thought about it before - the only reason I take notes is because it keeps me focused on what the teacher is saying. Otherwise I daydream. I have a very rich inner landscape and my mind will wander off and get lost if I let it. So instead I take notes. But Moira (she pronounces it more-uh, not moy-ruh) explained how SHE doodled her way through college and she doesn't care if we do the same. 



So, there you have it. Four and a half hours of class, there are my notes. And the picture was drawn in the dark, the teachers are always turning off lights so we can look at screens. How the F are you supposed to take notes in the dark??

No comments:

Post a Comment