Saturday, March 3, 2012

Full Brain


I know it's a terrible picture and you can see my toes peeking out on one side and my son on the other, but I'm just too tired to take a new one! It's been a difficult semester for me and I'm not really sure why. My animation project, for sure, but it doesn't seem like just that. Rapid Visualization was hard for me, too, because it was so ridiculous most of the time. We had to make up new senses for the human race and design an alien race. All the projects for Typography have been a struggle. I'm not used to struggling in school. Math, Science, English - I can do ALL of those things easily. Music, too, and computer programming. This is the first time I can ever remember school being hard. Really hard. Luckily next semester I'm only taking one major class, along with Microeconomics and Math. I'm good with classes that have a question and an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment