Friday, July 15, 2011

New Copic-proof pen

I have been a cartooning SLACKER. Yep, I have. But now that Kelly is making me follow a schedule, we're cartooning at least once a week and most of my Sharpie pens (I use them for outlining) are pretty dried up. Since it's school supply sale time at Wal-Mart, I picked up a couple of packages of 2 pens for $2.49, which is a pretty good price, but then I saw this one that was 2 for $1 and I figured it couldn't hurt to see if they were copic proof, right? If they weren't, all I wasted was a dollar.


I used each tip to write, let it dry overnight (sometimes if you start scribbling right away, they smear just because they need a little time to dry), and check it out:
Awesome, right? I can't wait to go get some more and start cartooning more often. I forgot how much fun it is! Oh, and Harry Potter 7-2 is AMAZING.

No comments:

Post a Comment