Friday, July 1, 2011

July Collab!!

Mini was about three months old in these pictures, how cute and tiny is that?!? About two seconds after this picture, he put his little head down on his arm and started sobbing. It made me feel horrible and I had nightmares about torturing him by making him do this! (He was an ill baby, so this was a LOT for him to handle.)


I just LOVE these pictures of Mini and Daddy. How sweet are they? Daddy has always been his favorite. He loves little girls to play with, but he's a man's baby - always wants Daddy, Papa, Uncle Jay.

I've been going back through older pics and trying to digiscrap more of that stuff. If you're someone who wants to scrapbook but is overwhelmed by the idea of even starting because you have SO many pictures and where do I start and AHHHH! Just try starting with today. Start with today and don't worry about "keeping up with it" or whatever. I just took about ten million pictures of Liam's last day of baseball camp, but these are the pictures I wanted to scrap, so these are the ones I did. Don't just let all those pictures sit on your hard drive until your computer crashes, do something with them!

These LOs were done with the July collab at Ahhh Scrap. It's called "It's a Guy Thing". It's really an awesome kit, it's an amazing price, get it and give it a try.




No comments:

Post a Comment