Tuesday, July 19, 2011

You Suck Monday!

I've never used Shrinky Dinks before and, much like stamps carving, I wasn't really looking forward to it. And yet, I had an ENORMOUS amount of fun! First of all, there were no blank Shrinky Dinks at my Michael's, so I got the imitation ones.

I really wanted to print on it and make key chains, but the printing didn't really work.

Then I tried using one of my cartoon drawings, but the markers smeared a LOT. I cooked this one anyway, just to see what happened - the shrank from 4x8 to 3x1.75 inches - WAY more than I thought it was going to shrink!

Next up: Suzi Stamps. This was the best yet.


Look what happened! How cute is THAT?!?



I'm gonna get some of the ink jet kind to try because I really want to make a YSM keychain!

No comments:

Post a Comment