Friday, August 24, 2012

Bloody head!!

I know, I know, I know, I know, I know - it's creepy. It's SUPPOSED to be creepy! I worked on this for HOURS at school last Friday, my teacher tried to help me with it, and we just could NOT make it work. But I FIGURED IT OUT! And then I rewarded myself with a frappuccino and a scone. I totally deserved it!


PS Since I was totally vague with saying what I was trying to make work, it was just the blood the head has been done for a couple of weeks, and YES it has eyeballs, they just weren't mapping correctly on my laptop. They'll be fine once I bring him back to school. JEEZ, I'm excited! I'll show you the whole scene when I'm finished!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that feeling when you figure out something that has been eluding you. Woohoo-congrats! Looks pretty cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, ME TOO! I hate when I know something is possible, but I can't figure it OUT. The final project is due next week, but I hope to have it finished by tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete