Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sweet Digi scraps

A new Creative Team! You know how much I love digital scrapbooking, right? Well, I applied for a position with Sweet Digi Scraps and I got accepted to be a member of her CT! Yay me! I don't "officially" start until September 1st, but Liz said I could start playing right away, so I did!

So, this kit is called Summer Daze and you can get it here and here. Aren't the colors awesome??

I take zillions of pictures of my kid. Like all moms, I think he's the cutest thing ever. Look at his little face!! 

He's riding his bike here, that's why he's wearing a helmet. I was trying to get a picture of him riding right toward me, but he kept swerving because he was afraid he was going to run me over. I'm always torn about these kinds of pictures - to scrap or not to scrap? It's not an event. I think it was a Tuesday night. But he's too cute not to scrap!


No comments:

Post a Comment