Sunday, August 19, 2012

I couldn't help it!!

I might need a pen intervention. I had to buy them, I couldn't help it. I LOVE InkJoy pens and these were only $2.49 at Office Max. I needed them. They called out to me. At least I write with my zillion pens, right? Doesn't that count for something? I was just noticing last night that my blueberry scented one is halfway empty. (Not half full because it started out full, and half is gone, so it's half empty.) I can't even kick myself for spending money unnecessarily because they were less than $3! I love them!! Do I have a problem?

Look at it! Don't you want it??

2 comments:

  1. I am a pen nut too. I have a set of these. I love them. I don't see a problem. :-S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just really makes me happy to write in silly colors!!

      Delete