Thursday, June 30, 2011

In The Sun

Kelly and I are...hm, it sounds silly to say "taking a course"...we're participating in a free art journaling group, how's that? OK, Kelly and I are participating in a group called In the Sun. And even though we're a few weeks late, I made us journals for the process. (What? Goog made another journal? Shocking!)

I started with this:

And finished with these:

Today, we made our "introduction" pages. Since I don't need to introduce me to myself, I wrote a little note to summer. (Please remember that it was still snowing at the end of April here in the #1 place to live in the US.)

Oh! And the cover:

Yes, the cover should be first BUT - 1. We didn't do them first, we did the inside page. 2. Blogger is a pain in the ass when you try to position pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment