Saturday, January 12, 2013

Dip!

OK, time to admit it: I have no idea how to eat like an adult. I eat a lot of cereal and sandwiches. I can't say that I HATE cooking, but I certainly don't LIKE it, and most of the time, it's just me I would be cooking for. Mini Me only eats about five different things, and Hubby is normally at work (like right now). This is tonight's dinner (nested in a quilt I made, of course):

And it's the BEST chili/cheese dip ever. I guarantee whoever you make this for (even if it's just you) will freaking LOVE this stuff. It's one can of Hormel No Beans Chili and one block of cream cheese. That's it. Melt it in the microwave in one minute intervals, stirring in between. Obviously, you can use whatever kind of chili you like - the spicy kind, the yes beans kind, etc - and make it taste different. Trust me and try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment