Saturday, November 6, 2010

Beauty and cigar boxes

Today I was blog surfing (one of my favorite things to do), and I came a across a post where someone had shared a bunch of nature pictures and declared them to be the "beauty of her day". I get it, sort of. I mean, flowers are pretty. But the beauty of my day? Here it is:Compared to flowers? I win hands down. Sorry, nature.

On a different note, I finished the cigar box purse I've been working on for my BFF.

"One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives." - Euripides

Super Tami!

Hardware

The bottom. I almost forgot to take a picture of it!

This one is a bit of an inside joke. The words are "You can pick your friends..."

This is a quote from Monique Duval. "He offered her the world. She said she had her own."



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful job!! Wish I had a best friend like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey! What a beaut! And the cigar box rocks too :)

    ReplyDelete