Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Mommy, sweat and pee are cousins."

Did you know that? I mean, it's logical. Makes sense. And yet, I was hope Mini Me heard this on TV somehow and didn't make that connection in his head. First of all - he doesn't have any cousins. Second - that seems WAY beyond what a three-year-old should be able to understand.

I tried doing an Internet search (I hate using the word "googled" because I don't use Google and I think people will look at me funny if I start saying I yahooed something...) and I came up with the question posted on The Slap. The Slap is a fictional blog based on a character (Cat) on the Nickelodeon show Victorious, which he loves. So I'm hoping someone on there said something. AND while I was yahooing, I somehow ended up at the site for the actress who plays Cat and her name is Ariana!! I've never met another one who spells it the same way as I do! She probably pronounces it differently than I do, but in my head it sounds just like when I say it. (Same with Ariana Dumbledor)

I've been trying to break the Moleskine habit (no reason, I'm just not thrilled with Moleskines and I feel like to spend $17 on a journal I should love it) and drew this in the journal I'm taking to Florida to use as my "travel" journal. She's not too bad, but they always look worse once I add color.

PS I'm going to Florida to visit with my BFF who moved to London nine months ago. I haven't seen her since January and I'm SUPER excited! Hence the camera panic...still can't find it.

2 comments:

  1. She looks great! I just love how you do lips. When I try big luscious lips they look like Botox gone wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mental picture of goddesses with Botox is making me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete