Friday, November 5, 2010

Kelly's Journal

I made this journal for my friend Kelly and I watched Donna's latest Inspiration Wednesday video and I was totally inspired. So, this is the cover! It's a hardcover book that I glued the journal guts into, so I gessoed it a little, and the rest is just acrylic paints. I don't have cool inks and stuff like Donna does, so the writing is a Sharpie water-based poster paint marker and the yellow is acrylic paint with glaze medium over it to make it shiny!

I was super excited about it and I think Kelly really liked it. She pretended really well, if not!

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. I sure she really did like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she loved it and so did everyone she showed. I suck at pretending and lying, that's why I don't do it :)

    ReplyDelete