Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guest CT!

So, I got to be a guest CT member at Cookin' Up Creations in November! I've been dying to tell you, but I had a "reveal date" at the gallery and I wasn't sure if I was supposed to say anything until then. So today was my day and here are my LOs!

Silly Boy Time

Corn maze!
(I used a template by VissyMac for this one.)
Kelly :)

Apple Picking
(Another template, the one by Beruthie)

How cute is that kit? It's called Autumn Bliss and is by Designs by Krista. It was really fun to work with, great colors and patterns - I love patterned papers! This was super fun and I'm going to do it again for December!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! (its so hard when you have to keep a secret) Love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous Goog!!! How exciting. I love your composition :) Can't wait to learn how to digiscrap.

    ReplyDelete