Monday, November 15, 2010

"You Suck Monday"

It's the second Monday in a row when I've had a sucky art day. I know what a lot of people are thinking - Mondays suck. But, see, there's nothing about Monday that's any different than any other day for me. I'm a stay-at-home-mom. Mini doesn't have school on Mondays and hubby isn't off on the weekend. My days mostly run together. I didn't even realize it was Monday until Kelly pointed it out. I've been trying to make mermaid ATCs but I have to just stop. Every single one looks bad in a different way. Poop on Monday.

2 comments:

  1. I thought they were looking cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Goog, just stopping by to let you know I am reading your blog. Sometimes just having a small break from it then coming back you might find the ATCs are okay after all. Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete