Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stitched Together

I take a LOT of pictures that no one ever sees. Things like these. They're important to me. I love these quilts. I spent a lot of time making these quilts. But most people are not all that interested in quilting, which is totally fine with me. So the pictures are mine and mine alone. But this new collab "Stitched Together" gave me an excuse to bust them out!



The theme of the collab is actually "friendship". The sewing theme isn't meant to be taken quite so literally, but if you know me you know I'm a SUPER literal person, so I wanted to use sewing pictures. Especially since I don't HAVE friends - or at least none close enough to play with often AND who will let me take their picture. Kelly is always ducking to avoid the picture, then telling me the pictures I post on facebook are horrible. If she would just humor me and let me take ten thousand pictures, we wouldn't have this problem, would we?

Here's a preview of June's Collab:
For May, NO ONE joined the collab challenge. Zero people. Maybe one of you is willing to give digiscrapping a try this month??

No comments:

Post a Comment