Friday, December 10, 2010

Image transfers

I know what you're thinking - "Goog, you can't DO image transfers. You've said so yourself, several times now. You promised us you were giving up." I did give up. For reals. But my friend Kelly is determined to prove to me that it's not ME. She thinks it's my printer. I have an HP 7360 (7460?). It's InkJet and prints gorgeous photos and scrapbook pages. I simply can't do image transfers. We all have to truly suck at some things and transfers are one of mine. Kelly doesn't believe me. Here is the proof:

This is what happened when Kelly tried to do image transfers while I was at her house. My bad mojo TOTALLY rubbed off on her.

PS If you have time to go read Kelly's blog about our movie adventures, please do. I nearly peed.

No comments:

Post a Comment