Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Indigo Project

Flat Stanley gave me this idea. I blogged a few days ago about Indigo, my archenemy and the archenemy of several of my friends. So here he is. Indigo. It's not my exact vision of him, but I was having trouble drawing him, so I'm using this image from a Manga disc I have.
I colored him shades of blue.

Laminated him.
Now, the idea with the Indigo Project is that we're going to take Indigo and take pictures with him, just like I did with Stanley. Only for Indigo, he's not going on an adventure. The pics are going to be about beating him. We're going to squash him under things and throw things at him and drown him in margaritas. Whatever we have to do to get rid of Indigo.

Oh, the image is royalty-free, just in case you were wondering. :)








1 comment: