Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Me, me, me, me...

...mine, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now! (Points if you know the movie and the character...)

I need to use myself more in my journals than I do. I tend to shy away from pictures of myself because I don't like them. I'm not a very photogenic person - some people are, some aren't. Also, most people are terrible photographers. Sorry, but it's true. So I'm going to take more of myself. Happy, silly, goofball. Just more. And I'm going to journal them.
This one is on a Margarita Monday (you might recognize it, since I blogged it that night) and it surprised me how much I needed this particular Margarita Monday. I don't think our friends came (Tim and I try to have other people join us for MM) so I was just me, Tim, and Mini. But I don't think I'd been out of the house in over a week (I don't have a car) and I was cranky but not in a snappy way - I wasn't cranky with anyone or anything in particular, I wasn't taking it out on anyone - I just had a bit of cabin fever but I didn't realize it. I didn't really want to go out, I just wanted to sit in my art room and putz, but once we were actually out and having food and fun, I realized how much I needed it and it surprised me.

No comments:

Post a Comment