Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cheap Thoughts...

This is such an internal debate for me - do I want to have more than one journal that I work in? Every month I have the cartoon journal, the CTJ, and my regular journal. Here are cheap thoughts from the beginning of September...leaving MN and arriving in New Jersey...
...the next day at Aunt Sharon & Uncle Ray's house...
...the next day when we went to a salon to get eyelash extensions...

These things are worth documenting, to me. I take pictures every single day with my phone. I take plenty with my camera, too, but WAY MORE with my phone because it's always there. When my BFF Suzi talks about journaling everyday, she'll sometimes post prompts for us to follow along - I don't have the same kind of thoughts as her. I don't debate where I am in my life or where I want to be. I am where I am. I have thoughts, of course, but they are very seldom heavy thoughts. Today I ate a Zinger for breakfast, fed Liam graham crackers, took a shower, we walked to ITT Tech, I got accepted, we walked home, had lunch, and I've been playing in my journal and scrapbooking and taking care of things at Suzi Skool while he does puzzles and makes things with blocks. My thoughts are scrambled, I have no alone time to THINK heavy thoughts. So do I just get over it and learn to utilize my "regular" journal for cheap thoughts, too? Or "save" it for painting and drawing? I need someone to hold my hand and show me the way...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Goog! I have like 3 journals and I do everything in all of them, I journal, I paint, I write, makes lists, draw. If you look in my journals you will find everything! I don't have specific journals for any one project. I jump from project to project and just grab which journal is closest at hand. And I just love it! Just last night I was going through my book by my bed and loving how I have a little bit of everything in it. I think I would go crazy if I had to have a specific journal for every project I do. My "everything" journals are so much fun to look at. I am making notes for A Lovely Dream Class with Suzi not to far down from pages that had to do with the Mermaid class. Good stuff! Does this help?

    Twilight Sparklez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures? Goog needs pictures...

    ReplyDelete