Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Lovely Dream

This is the first thing I've done in a really long time that I'm SUPER excited about. It's a part of a new class at Suzi Skool and I'm having a TON of fun. There are so many amazing girls, and we're really having a nice time. Isn't she fun and funky?? I love her!! The next step is supposed to be spray fixative so she doesn't smear, so I need to hit Michael's. I'll probably wait for a coupon, you know I'm super cheap...


Oh! If you wanna join the class, it's called A Lovely Dream and it's awesome.

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful. I have this same background and thought at first that I had gone to my own blog. lol
    I adore the softness of this girlie!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the class and LOVING THE CLASS! Suzi is my idol! Your steampunk gal is amazing and I'm afraid to attempt it...but I'll get there. My coptic journal is done, (thx to your video!) front and back are painted and I'm almost ready.

    I'm Linda and was with Paula at Scrapfest at the MOA last weekend. We came dangerously close to hooking up but OMG, it was CA-RA-ZY...hopefully we will be back next year and better prepared to take on the crowds.

    ReplyDelete