Saturday, September 3, 2011

First dark journal pages

I drew this in my new dark journal while talking to a friend who's in a dark place. I think she's feeling better at the moment, coming out of it a little, but it was pretty bad this day.

I wrote about it, about her and me and being friends with someone else to struggles. In some ways it's AWESOME to have someone who understands, who goes through these things, too, who really knows what it's like. On the other - I absolutely hate that my friend has to go through the same things because I know what it feels like for me and can imagine it feels horrible for her, too.

So we spent a few hours "together" on skype, drawing and talking about it and it made us both feel a little bit better. Enough to take a shower and function, and sometimes that's all you can ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment