Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ahhh Scrap!

Some new LOs for October! These first two are made with "School Beginnings" by Piccolina Designs. They're a two page spread and I used a template by Yin.


For this one I used October's collab "You're Beautiful". It's a tribute, of course, to breast cancer awareness but is also to be a tribute to women. To remind us that we're beautiful, ALWAYS. (Remember my princess picture?) Half of the proceeds from the kit will go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
This was Mini Me's first popsicle. Ever. I know, I know, he's THREE and we used to live in FLORIDA and this is his FIRST POPSICLE? But the thing is he doesn't like to get his hands dirty. He used to fall and skin his knees and be more concerned about the sand on the palms of his hands than the blood running down his legs!
OK, one more silly little story. When he was younger, Mini called himself "Baby" and if he would eat something that made his hands dirty, he would frown and hold them out to me and say "Mommy. Baby sticky." Silly boy.

1 comment: