Monday, October 11, 2010

ATCs

OK, I really want to make ATCs. I think they're a REALLY fun idea. But I'm just not good at collage. I have trouble making art with people who don't belong to me. I have some vintage pictures of my relatives I'm going to try next but for now, this is what I've got.

"she felt herself evaporating"

"lie to yourself until it's true"

"transforming herself into the person she needed to be"

"afraid of falling short of perfect"

"it all comes out wrong in the end"

"caught up in a world far away from home"

"showing one face and knowing she had another one masked away"

All the words are from Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes.

1 comment:

  1. These are brilliant! Seriously. I love Jodi Picoult's writing and selecting and incorporating quotes from her book leaves me feeling a bit stunned by its perfection. Submit them to a magazine right now. Please.

    ReplyDelete