Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Case of the Broken Sewing Machine

I'm sad. Super sad. I broke my sewing machine. The bobbin thread isn't catching. Everything I'm reading online says it's a SUPER expensive repair. I'm hoping to find a place to take it tomorrow, but I probably can't afford to pay for the repair, and I don't have a car, so it will be at least a week before I'll be able to go get it and the craft fair is in less than two weeks and I don't have tie bags ready!! I know, you don't care...sigh...

Here is a new journal I'm working on. Horrible pictures, yes. Still can't find my camera, which is VERY puzzling because it's LARGE. It's not one of those tiny, stick-in-your-pocket cameras. It's big. Where could it be? Anyway, just a few pages...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Goog removed the last comment as I had a stupid typo in it.

    I care about your sewing machine, I hope you have been able to sort it out. Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete