Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Journal!!

OK, so I'm in love with Teesha Moore's journals (who isn't?). I made one from her tutorials, and tried really REALLY hard to follow her instructions about how she journals to make something similar. Two problems. #1: I don't have cool magazines like she does. All I have are parenting magazines that my mother-in-law sends (no, I don't read them). #2: I am horrible at collage, especially when the pictures mean absolutely nothing to me. So THIS (below) is my version of Teesha-like journaling. I know, it's NOTHING like Teesha's, but it works for me. I just stuff it in my bag with some pens and go.
I've been working on doodling because I STINK at it.
And I just finished a NEW journal and I wanted you to see it!!

I love it, love it, love it!

2 comments:

  1. Well my friend sticking at doodling? I don't think so!! You are very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are really good at journalling Goog, at least you do it, which is more than I can say! I love your handwriting as well when you journal. I think using images of Liam makes complete sense, why not journal about things that are relevant to you. Journalling is such a personal thing anyhow, and really there are no rules. I think you did great. Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete