Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photo shoot

OK, so I have a kind of nice camera. It was REALLY nice when I got it for Christmas four years ago, but technology changes and now there are phones with 8 megapixel cameras and my digital camera is 6.1. Anyway, it's big and people see someone with a big camera and think "Hey, she can take really good pictures because she has a BIG camera." It's true, you know it is. It's automatic, it's digital, there's an option for manual focus but it's not SLR - it's "SLR-like". I swear to God, that's how it was advertised. My husband didn't know the difference and it's fine because I love it. It takes amazing pictures. The point is, I've photographed a couple of weddings, done some engagement pictures, head shots for some people, and today some friends asked me to do their family photos. I was a little nervous. OK, super nervous. But they came out pretty good!! I'm actually pretty excited about them and so here are a couple.


Of course I'm going to play with them - make some black and white, tweak the colors, carp like that...but I'm pretty dang proud of how they came out! :)

1 comment:

  1. They are great! Cropping always help but if you think fish would be better go for it!

    You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete