Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bees...

Artists are a breed apart. We're strange. I didn't realize it. I was well into my 20s before I realize that not everyone lived inside their head like I do, and I think that's one of the reason I love Dexter so much - 90% of his life is completely private, only taking place inside his head. Anyway, before I get off on a Dexter tangent, it's been really interesting to learn that I'm not crazy. I'm really not. LOTS of people think and feel and act EXACTLY like I do. I've found friends who don't think it's odd that I don't filter what I say or watch TV. They don't think it's odd that I have no idea what's going on in the world and my favorite color is lime green. They don't think I'm crazy when they find me awake and online at 2am - so are they. So, a couple of us have been talking about what it's like to have so many ideas in your head you can't sleep and how it's like bees buzzing around in there. We decided to do an ATC swap featuring bee girls! Or girls and bees...or something like that! Anyway, here is my first one...

1 comment:

  1. I love her, I think she is great and whoever is going to get her is very lucky. I spend alot of time in my head as well, which can cause me trouble and often I tell people things while in my head, but then discover when I come face to face with them, they have no idea what I am talking about, and yet I am convinced I have already told them!! LOL Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete